Thursday, March 15, 2012

:(

Yesterday I read an article that just disgusted me to my core, literally just broke my heart to read it. What an evil, wicked world we live in. :( It makes me feel ashamed, and saddened, that we are such a fallen people that this is acceptable, and even rewarded. If you aren't willing to handle the responsibilities and consequences of having sex, which include the chance of getting pregnant, and possibly having a special needs child, then you shouldn't be having sex. That simple. Not to mention, that you can just as easily give a child up for adoption to a family that would love and care for that child, instead of choose to end their life.

I just pray that this little girl (and her brothers!) never know that her parents didn't want her and would've chosen to abort her. That would be so devestating. I can't imagine living my life knowing that my parents didn't want me and would've chosen to end my life had they known I was different.

I wish I could stop thinking about this story, but it has literally just been heavy on my heart since I first read it.