I wanted to post an update on my 30 before 30. I also wanted to let you know which ones I will be accomplishing in 2012 .... 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 19, and 22, for sure. :) I also plan on working *towards* 3, 4, 6, 15, 20, 25, 26, 29, and 30.
30 Before 30
1) Go on our honeymoon -- date is set - June 16-22nd, 2012 - Jamaica! Check it out HERE.
2) Get a passport -- We are actually hoping to go do this on Monday the 6th. I'll keep you posted on all of that. :)
3) Learn to Crochet
4) Learn to Quilt -- sew a quilt for our bed!
5) Make a beautiful painting on canvas – hang as art in my apartment -- As of right now this is scheduled for an evening in March. I bought a groupon for an art place called Palettes and Pairings back in October and my sister Steph and I are going to go do it. I am very excited about it!! And yes, I do plan to hang it in my apartment! ;)
6) Run a full marathon – 26.2 miles!
7) Lose 25 – 30 pounds to get back to my wedding weight -- Since September when I wrote this I have lost ten pounds.
8) Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
9) Milk a Cow
10) Take a Kickboxing Class -- Another Groupon! My friend Julia and I bought groupon deals for this place back in October and are just gearing up to use them in the next couple of weeks. :) I will keep you posted on that.
11) Take a Water Aerobics Class
12) Go on a Mission Trip -- I have gone on two before, but as a young teenager, I would love to go on one as an adult
13) Sleep under the stars with Joel -- I've done this before but I want to do it *with Joel*
14) Go Skiing or Snowboarding for the first time
15) Learn to read music and play piano -- I have sort of learned these before but never fully
16) Take a Self Defense Class
17) Go on a Horse-drawn Carriage Ride
18) Fly First Class
19) Take a Train Ride -- Joel and I are making plans for this, sometime this coming summer. :) Details to come at a later date.
20) Knit something entirely on my own from a pattern
21) Grow and eat my own vegetables -- I've been reading up on this and learning the best way to do this with the limited space we have. Very excited to get started though. :)
22) Skinny Dipping -- this will hopefully be taking place in Jamaica baby! ;)
23) Ride a Camel
24) Go on a Backpacking trip
25) Sell my creations to strangers
26) Start a Retirement fund
27) Go on a Cruise -- We know where we want to go, but it won't be happening this year.
28) Keep a Praise/Gratitude Journal – Write down a few praises and things I'm thankful for *every day for a year*. -- Have been working on this! Have tried and "failed" many times since November, lol. I am good at doing it for a few days and then miss a day and have to start over. Right now I've been doing it everyday for the last five days. I really do feel better about life when I make time to write down things I'm thankful for.
29) Buy a House
30) Have a Baby
1 comment:
I love this Becca! I hope you are as blessed by your 30 before 30 as I have been with my 50 Before 50. It's such fun anticipating and thinking about it all! I can't wait to see your future posts about all the things you are going to mark off! I love you! J.
Post a Comment