The last couple of months have been CRAZY for me. In July I rear-ended somebody and that was a mess dealing with our car insurance and the shop where they sent our car. In the end they totaled my car because of some damage that was pretty much miniscule, so annoying. But it took them almost a month to even get around to it! It was SO frustrating!
And literally, the DAY after my accident I tripped over a bear block (stool) at work and fell to the ground *while holding a child*. SO crazy. I didn't have time to grip myself because a) I was holding a child and b) It happened so fast I had no idea I was falling. I landed really hard on my left side, I think I turned myself trying to save the kid, which I did, but dang I messed myself up. That was July 14th, and ever since then I have had horrible headaches, neck, shoulder, arm and back problems and hip and knee problems. I've been going to physical therapy and it is not helping at all. I have an appointment to go back to the doctor next week for a follow up, and I don't know what they're going to do. Hopefully they will do some tests finally and figure out what is going on with my body. Honestly I think I messed up the alignment of my body and I need to go to a chiropractor but I have to get a referral for that.
So the month or so after that was one of the hardest times for me. I felt like I was going crazy I was under so much stress. At that time my classroom at work was also extremely stressful and going crazy so between all the stress at work, all the stress in my personal life and all the pain I was in I was a mess.
Most of my summer as crazy stressful but the highlight was going to Indiana in August. We were there for just a few days the 24-29th. It was so fun, Joel's parent's had no idea we were coming and with the help of Alissa we completely surprised them! It was SO great. :) It was so nice to see Allegra too, she's gotten sooooo big and is at such a fun age. :) We're also going back at Christmas and I can't wait to see everybody already again.
So Joel starts school next Wednesday, its crazy to think its finally here. I'm excited for him but a little worried hoping he doesn't get burned out super fast. His schedule is going to be crazy! He will literally be gone like 13 hours a day. He's taking Tuesday afternoons off work since that is the day he has deacon's meetings. But other than that the only day I'll really get to see him in Sundays.
Anyways, I will hopefully post more about life soon! :)
2 comments:
Stop being so busy. I miss you.
HOORAY for Joel starting school. Is he using his GI Bill?
<3
Yes Joel is using his GI Bill. :D Its great!
I miss you too! We need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment